‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Monday, March 1, 2010
Cooking up a Storm
This may sound a little strange, but I am on a cooking kick. So, I cook all the time. I make cookies, brownies, casseroles, and all sorts of meals. Every since Ted started a diet and can only eat a few different foods, I have been cooking like a storm. Don't know if it is the fact that I don't have to cook, so I cook, or if I just like cooking, but I am cooking pretty much everyday. Last Sunday, I cooked all day. Weird. I need to stop cooking, because when I cook, I eat, and when I eat, I eat a lot, and when I eat a lot, I gain weight, and that is never a good thing. Hope I get over this trend soon, and get back to my...Yes, I'd like to order your number 7 on the menu...days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your cookies were sooooo delicious! I of course ate my two before Brenton and told him if he didn't eat his last one he was gonna lose it for my breakfast! He ate it........
Post a Comment