
So, my in-laws came to visit us in Arizona this week, and it was amazing! They came early Wednesday morning (as in 1:00 am), and stayed until Friday morning. I wish they
could've stayed longer, because it felt so wonderful to have them in our home. Usually, our home feels really big because there is only two of us (me and Ted) here. But, when they stayed at our place, the home felt even better. In a way, it makes me wish for children to fill the house with. When they packed up, and moved their things back into their car, it made me sad. I hope they come and visit again soon. If you are wondering what we did, and couldn't figure it out from the pictures, on Wednesday, since Ted and I had the day off, we went to the
Agua Fria Wash and got some cool pics. Then, we went to
Wickenburg and ate at a Mexican Restaurant that came highly recommended from our friends and neighbors. I forgot the name of the place, it was delicious! After we ate, we decided to go to a Spring Training game. So, we watched the Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers play each other. For me, that was like ...wow... too good to be true! I love the Mariners, and was secretly routing for them while the
Garlings were cheering for Texas (because
Zac is on his mission in Texas). In the end, the Mariners won, so I was happy...shhh...don't tell. Anyway, we headed home after the game and passed out (we were all a little sleep deprived from the night before). On Thursday, Ted and his family went to the World Wildlife Zoo just outside of Surprise, and loved it. Ted can't wait to take me there. I am excited too, because the pictures of the animals looked awesome! The
Garling's went to the Easter
Pageant at the Mesa Temple after the zoo, and loved it. Ted and I went with our young
women's/young
men's group last night and had a blast! I LOVE the youth in our ward. I sat next to a very sweet girl, who just barely came into young
women's, Katie Moss, and had such a fun time. She is one of the nicest people I have met since I moved here. On Friday morning, it was really hard saying goodbye to the
Garling Fam, and we had to part over
Krispy Cream Doughnuts because the
separation was so painful. I miss them
sooo much already, and hope they come back to visit again soon. I am also praying that Lissa will come down during the summer and spend some time with us. That would be AWESOME! Thanks
Garling Family for making the trip to Arizona for your Spring Break. It means a lot that you
could've went a million different places, but decided to come and see us instead! Love you!
2 comments:
What a fun spring break! It looks nice and warm there...
Great to see the family trip, thanks for sharing! I hope to get my pictures up of the trip up soon! Check back in a few days ;o)
(they stopped at my house for a few hours to visit with our cousin Jena from Alaska.)
Don't worry about the kids running around the house, pretty soon you won't remember what it was like without them taking over the place. Those 3 years I waited for Conley seemed like forever but now it seems like a blink. Treasure your time with Ted, go give him a big bear hug for me. Love ya, Charity
Post a Comment