Sunday, November 14, 2010

4 Years

Equals a camping trip to Lake Pleasant with our camp trailer!
Dutch Oven Cooking...the only way to go when camping
Ted kept trying to get up close pictures of me, but when we go camping, I do not exactly look my best, so I become a little "camera shy"
Green patch of grass where we were able to relax and read. Check out the nice rigs we parked next to.
Here is our pickup and trailer...doesn't look too bad until you put it next to the brand new ones, and then you can tell it is from the 70's!
Sunset over the Valley
Don't want to touch that one!
Ted loves his cactus, although I have no idea why
Our bed packed into the trailer! Best sleep I have gotten in a while. There is something about camping that makes sleep and food taste better!
I love my sunflowers! They add so much to the trailer! And, they are still alive!
Ted says it is 4 years of eternity...and I have to agree. We have been very happily married for 4 years. We LOVE married life, and couldn't ask for more. Both of us are very grateful for one another and the love we share.

1 comment:

the garling ranch said...

It doesn"t seem possible, time sure flies by fast. You guys have accomplished a lot of great things. I am very proud of you both.SLY Karleen