Monday, December 20, 2010

Addicted


Confession: I am totally addicted to The Mortal Instruments Series! It is worthy the late nights and lack of sleep to enjoy this series. Since I started reading, I haven't been able to put it down, and I love it! The first book is a little slow, and it is hard getting into the character's head, but by the second book, you are completely hooked. The third book is full of suspense, and you can't put it down because you feel the culmination of all the other books coming to a final peak of conflict. And, I just found out that there is going to be a 4th book coming out in April! Can't wait! Awesome reads for over the holidays, if you are done holiday shopping! :) Otherwise, head on over to your local DownEast Store for some good deals on clothing! Ha ha! Do I sound like a commercial yet?

No comments: