2009 Toyota Venza with only 6,000 miles on it. Like brand new, and drives like a dream. Tons of space for storage, and plenty of room in the interior. Higher class crossover from the Toyota line. Has great body angles, and sticks to the road. Smooth ride, and great power for a 2.4 L engine.2011 Ford Mustang Convertible with V-6 Turbo, and still gets 27-33 mpg. Drives amazing for rear wheel drive on snowy and wet roads. Quiet ride, and comfy seats. Lots of trunk space, and fast! Ted got it up to 120 mph, and still had room to go. Very nice ride! I've got a road pony now!
So, I woke up on Monday morning and had a feeling that I needed to get a new car. Since we'd sold two of our vehicles and were only down to the pickup, transportation was limited. Especially when Ted would leave, and I was stuck at the cabin all alone. Well, I had the dogs to keep me company, but I kept worrying that I would need a car and not have one. So, I checked out the listings for the SLC Auto Auction with my friend Amy, and we decided to head down on Tuesday. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. What I originally thought I wanted, got sold for a really high price, and I wasn't willing to pay a lot for a vehicle. So, we found two other cars that we loved just as much. And, instead of just getting one car, I got two! So, I got the Toyota Venza and Ford Mustang. I have already put 2,000 miles on the Mustang from driving to Utah 3 times this last week, and it has ran like a dream. I also got really cool license plates! You can check them out on Facebook. The Venza is perfect for Island Park, and it works the best for us while this snowy and cold weather lasts. The Mustang will be perfect for summer, and I am so excited to drive it with the top down! So, now we have one of each, a pickup, a crossover, and a sports car. It is hard to choose what to drive now, but it is nice having a choice. Too much fun at the auction!

4 comments:
Sexy cars for a sexy couple!
WOW! Nice cars! How fun for you guys!
Lucky girl!
Nice rides....they should take you down the road a ways!
Mama Garling
Post a Comment