Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Another Photo of My Belly Post


Wow! I look at these photos and it makes every thing so much more real. Well, this post is just about my belly. Nothing super crazy going on in our lives right now. Ted taught 4 days this last week for seminary, and just got a call tonight to teach on Tuesday. So, lots of blessings and prayers being answered there.
We got the big halfway baby ultrasound and everything is looking good. Our little guy is growing like he's supposed to. In the last photo, he has his tongue sticking out at us. It is hilarious. It looks like we are going to have our hands full once he gets here. Ha ha. I am sooo excited!
Yesterday we went down to our niece, Conley Davis's baptism in Utah. It was an incredible baptism. Very spiritual. She is such a sweet little angel. I have loved her since the day I met her. She is a little cowgirl, so I might be a little biased. But, she deserves every ounce of love, because she is such a sweetheart. My favorite part was the confirmation. There were about ten men in the circle as they blessed her, and the priesthood power overflowed the room. It was like the heavens were thundering with power. It was awesome! :)
We went to Ogden after the baptism, and Ted and his brothers, Jacob and Zach, rode on the Flow Rider. It was tons of fun to watch. I got really lucky, and my friend Miriam came and joined us. It is always so refreshing spending time with friends. I am very thankful I have such amazing, inspiring friends in my life. Miriam brought her two boys, Adney and Cammon. They are so adorable! I just love them! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people in my life.





Love you all!

4 comments:

Charity said...

thanks Kaylee for preserving the memory of Conley's baptism and blessing...it was just as powerful as you described! Thanks for being there :) We love you!

Miriam Lusk said...

Love you!

Mike and Anna said...

Your belly is so cute! I can't wait to see your little guy.For me, the last half went by so fast (for the second pregnancy) The first one, the last half was the longest. My advice, stay busy and it will go by in a flash!!! And Miriam if you read this, adney looks just like kyle! I need to get up to utah to visit you two!!!! love you!

Cristine Garrison said...

it's getting so close!