This photo just warms my heart. Love how tiny Hesston is compared to his big papa. Hesston is about a month old here. And, who knew sleep was so important? We think the reason people have kids when their younger is because they can survive on lack of sleep. For us, we're a little older and need more sleep. It makes for sleeping anytime and anywhere we can. Like this...for example.
Those eyes can see into your soul. Hesston can focus his eyes really well, and follow objects. Yeah! He is growing so fast!He does really good hand poses...like this one, and the next.
He's a thinker.
Took him out for a ride in the semi truck with Grandma during harvest. We went for a few runs up to General Mills to drop off grain. He slept the whole time.
Proof that I was there...ha ha.
Grandma and her semi about ready to unload the grain.
All done unloading, and ready to go.
Hesston's first smile I caught on camera. He's been smiling for a long time, but he began smiling a lot once he hit the 8 weeks mark. Now he smiles for me every time I go to pick him up...almost.
He fell asleep so cute. I had to take a picture.
Finally got him to take a nap in our bed. He usually will only sleep in his crib, my arms, or his bouncer seat. This is a rare occasion.
We had to put down my best friend, Cactus Buck Prom, this last week. It was such a sad day...week...I miss her so much. She had really bad cancer (about 150 pounds on her body). She was starting to get weak, and the cancer was breaking apart and the flies were attacking the open sores, so we decided to let her go to heaven with my daddy. She was an amazing horse that taught me so much. She got me through all the hard times in my life. Too bad she couldn't stick around and raise my children on her back too. Guess that will pass onto her babies, Sparkle and Pistol.
Took Hesston for his first tractor ride yesterday. He did great! Grandma Hales was plowing, so we decided to go for a ride with her. Yes, he slept through most of it, even over the big bumps.
Love that cute sleepy face. It is always a miracle when I get him to sleep.
Grandma with Hesston.
Hesston likes to blow bubbles. Another one of his many accomplishments. He has found his voice, and the other day he was laughing and a little squeak came out. It scared him and he stopped laughing, but it sure was cute.
Here's the latest smile I got out of him. He is sooo cute. As you can see, my life revolves around this little human being.
Ted bought me (us) this big Ford pickup. It is insane, and when I say insane, I mean it! It was a show truck for a performance place up in Rexburg, so it has pretty much everything that can be done to a truck, on it. There are over $85,000 in upgrades (I would list them, but it is crazy). All I can say is, the thing is fast, and it can pull our trailer like a dream. The exhaust sounds so good, and has an awesome sound system in it. Hesston will be spoiled, because it has a DVD player in it too. There I go...starting to list them. Well, it is nice. Way nice. Now we have a sweet pulling machine for our trailer.
Such a big truck. The 8 inch lift is way high.
Towing our trailer out for our first camping trip with Hesston. All I can say is, Hesston did great! Now we know he can sleep anywhere, which means, more camping trips before it gets too cold! :)That's all we do...hang out in the tractors, trucks, camping trailer, and house. Hesston is really good in public, so we go to a lot of dinners and such. But, life is pretty simple. As long as Hesston is happy, so are we. When he goes to bed before midnight, it is a party at the Garling house. :)
Life is good. Hope it is for you too!




















1 comment:
awww, so happy for you guys! He's such a little cutie!
Post a Comment