Monday, December 3, 2012

Total Transformation

We are so excited to announce that we've graduated from Foot Zoning Class! After 180 hours and 9 months of hard work, homework, and practice, we've become certified. :) How Foot Zoning Works is a video that our instructor put together in order to more fully explain what foot zoning is. We love it, because it is such a holistic approach to health and wellness in a very natural, non threatening way to the body. There have been countless miracles and healing done through the zone. We are so glad we get to share it with our friends, family, and those in need.
Another big thing that has happened in our lives is, Ted purchased a BioScan machine that scans the body's electrical system and finds what your body needs to help it gain balance, heal, and fulfill wellness. It is an incredible tool that has already helped so many people (myself included). For the last month, I haven't been able to sleep well, even when Hesston is asleep. I wake up, and can't get back to sleep during the night, and during the day I am sleepy, but too busy with Hesston to take a nap. So, Ted did a scan (you hold a hand cradle and it scans your body), and found out that I needed some B vitamins during the day, a diet change, some therapies to relax and balance my body, and then I would feel better. So, I've done what it recommended, and I am sleeping through the night. Even when Hesston gets up a couple times a night to feed, I wake up, then go right back to sleep when he is done. My body feels a thousand times better, and my brain is actually functioning right again. Ha ha...Ted thought I was pregnant again and had me take a pregnancy test because I was going crazy like I did when I got pregnant. Anyway, my testimony is one of thousands. Here is a link to another testimonial. Zyto Testimonial If you're interested in more information, check out Ted's website: sickscan.com. Another really neat thing about the scan is that, it can be done remotely. So, Ted can be in at his office in Blackfoot, and he can link up with your computer and do a scan on you wherever you are in the world. All you need is a hand cradle. Ted is reaching out to chiropractors and acupuncturists all over Idaho to purchase hand cradles so they can have their patients scanned, and has already had a lot of success. It is a great healing tool, and people are seeing it in their own lives. We are so happy to be helping people from everywhere feel better.
Well, I'm sure a lot of people are blown away by our big shift in our lives. I mean, going from retail sales to healing is quite a big jump. But, it has been a slow transformation over the last year and a half as we've been leaning on God to show us where we should go in our lives. It is incredible how the Lord loves all His children so much, and He wants us to be happy and healthy. He gives us these tools to help His children and we become His servants. We feel extremely blessed and humbled to be entrusted with these tools, and hope to help people everywhere. Thank you to everyone who has helped us on this journey. It's not over yet, and we can't wait to see what will happen next as God guides us through our lives. If you know of anyone who could benefit from these tools, please let us know. Thank you for your support! We love you! :)

No comments: