‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Return from the Dead (Almost)
I am finally writing again. I'm taking baby steps...One of my very dear friends, who is also an author and editor, started texting me the other day about how my work is coming along. Of course, with a 3 year old boy, who is the most adorable and active little guy I know, I stay too busy to sit down and get in the writing zone. So, it's non existent. My friend, Jewel, understands. She has a 4 year old little boy, and just had a baby girl in July. So, our circumstances are very similar. But, as we were texting, we decided the reason behind our lack of writing wasn't desire, but motivation. We decided in order to have motivation, we needed someone to hold us accountable. Jewel is amazing, and very creative, so she suggested we do a prompt every day to help us get the creative juices flowing. Our writings don't have to be long or in any genre. They just need to be written. So, for the last 3 days, we've been writing and emailing our work back and forth. As such, I have a couple new essays I'd like to share. So, if you're bored and need something to do...head on over to the link that takes you to Kaylee's Writing Life. I am posting the essays. I'd love to have people weigh in and tell me what you think. Or just read and hopefully it will brighten your day. Thanks! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment