Mondays are special days for me because my favorite TV Show is on. I am not a big TV watcher, but this one is worth it. I am not sure how I stumbled upon it, but I did, at the very beginning of the show, and I fell in love. The characters are lovable and funny. Great Monday Night Show after FHE to enjoy! Love it! Can't wait to watch tonight...hoping it is a new episode! Yea! :)‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Monday, February 7, 2011
Monday...a Special Day
Mondays are special days for me because my favorite TV Show is on. I am not a big TV watcher, but this one is worth it. I am not sure how I stumbled upon it, but I did, at the very beginning of the show, and I fell in love. The characters are lovable and funny. Great Monday Night Show after FHE to enjoy! Love it! Can't wait to watch tonight...hoping it is a new episode! Yea! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love this show too. My boys are more invested in the "leave us hanging" relationship between Castle and Beckett than I am. It is so funny!
Post a Comment