
I got these baby blankets today as I went to a fabric store in at Blackfoot that has the cutest material for babies! Aren't they so cute? The reason why I say "Don't tell" is because Ted doesn't know about them...yet. He will soon enough (as soon as he gets home)!
7 comments:
Kaylee are you trying to tell us something??? Those blankets are way cute though!!
I know where you got those cute blankets! My husband's grandma owns that store and she and his aunts make them. They are sooo cute though, it makes me want more kids so I can get more blankets! :) You picked some of my favorites.
Those are so cute! I especially love the cowboy one. Now you just need a baby to wrap up in them!
They are so cute!! How are you guys doing? Are you expecting?
So are you prego??? If so congrats and they are WAY cute. They scream kaylee!!! I mean that in a good way!!!
Those are super cute Kaylee. I like the cowboy quilt.
Kaylee~
You are so good at posting. I need to start checking your blog like every other day. I love these blankets! They are so cute! What is the store in Blackfoot called? I will definitely have to check it out when we are in town. I am a big fan of buying baby clothes, etc. as well, in exciting anticipation for the future. No, I am not expecting either. It's just a hobby!
Post a Comment