Friday, March 6, 2009

Looking Out

The sunset on Tuesday night. In our family, we like to relate the sunsets to our lives. So this sunset is for Zach, because it is the last Idaho sunset he will see for two years until he comes home from his mission in Texas.
Our pup, Tippy, taking a nap in our flower bed.

Our other pup, Patches, taking a nap at the same time as Tippy in one of our whiskey barrels we plant flowers in every year.




Since I have been so busy inside the house, I sometimes forget to look out. Here are some of the fun things I saw and captured out my window the last couple days.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny that your dogs sleep in the flower beds!!! I've never seen dogs do that before...

Mary Mathews said...

I really like the sun set. What mission is he going to in Texas? We will hopefully be moving at the end of July or the first part of August.