
Just to let you know, Nauvoo University is starting in the fall of 2009. At first, it will be a semester program like the JSA/BYU-Nauvoo was, but they are looking to turn the University into a two-year community college, then a four-year university. If you could, please pass on the news to people you think would be interested in the program. There is a website you can visit for more information. It is http://www.nauvoouniversity.com/. There is a video at the bottom of the page that is awesome to watch!
4 comments:
I wish I could move back there! That would be awesome! Im telling my sister about it!
That is so awesome! How fun, I hope you guys are able to move back there for a while, that would be such a great experience.
That sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy your time out there!
It seems like you've been pretty busy lately! I couldn't imagine the work it takes to put on those fashion shows. You're amazing!
Post a Comment