
Hello! I am sooo excited, and I never thought I would say that about anything concerning school. But, I am going back to BYU-Idaho as an online student. I am going to be one of a hundred of their first online students. I start the classes on April 20th for the Spring Semester, so it is really soon. Yeah! Wish me luck! Oh, and hopefully my internet will continue to work while I have my classes. For some reason, the internet out where I live always goes down when I absolutely need it for something. Maybe that is because we live clear out in the middle of nowhere...Oh well, I am just impressed we even get the internet. Love you all!
6 comments:
Fun for you! I sometimes wish I could go back to school...to tough with the little guy. So good luck with school and I miss you!
Good luck! Hope it all works out well for you!
Good Luck! That's awesome that you get to try this program out!
I think its awesome that you are going back to school. Is there anything you can't do? just curious. Good luck with school and keep tackling the world!
Good Luck! CJ and I feel your excitement/pain/million different kinds of emotions since we're both in school too. : )
Good luck with your classes! Hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment