‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Monday, April 27, 2009
We are going to HAWAII!!!
Just thought you all should know!!!
If anyone has any suggestions as to where or what we should do, let us know! Thanks! P.S. We are going June 2nd-8th. Can't wait!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is awesome! When are you going? I've heard that the shaved ice (REAL shaved ice, not just the immitation stuff at the snow shack here) is to die for! We're trying to save up some money to go to Montego Bay in Jamaica.
You will LOVE it. You should do the dolphin excursion. We know which company to do it with.. and you almost always see them. http://www.dolphinexcursions.com/ SOOOO worth it! You should call me sometime so I can tell you all the fun exciting things to do and stuff. AND i am soooo excited we will see you guys there.
6 comments:
That is awesome! When are you going? I've heard that the shaved ice (REAL shaved ice, not just the immitation stuff at the snow shack here) is to die for! We're trying to save up some money to go to Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Shayla
How fun! I am SOOO jealous! I have a suggestion, you can pack us up in your suitcase!!
How FUN! When are you going?
Oh my gosh that's over our anniversary! We'll be out partying somewhere too!:)
You will LOVE it. You should do the dolphin excursion. We know which company to do it with.. and you almost always see them. http://www.dolphinexcursions.com/ SOOOO worth it!
You should call me sometime so I can tell you all the fun exciting things to do and stuff. AND i am soooo excited we will see you guys there.
WOW!!! Have a fun trip.
Post a Comment