Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Tradition




So, every year, Ted and I go into the ImPRA Rodeo, because it is always fun to go and see the rodeo circuit I was once queen of. This year, my mom, Adam, and Morgan came along. We had a fun night, and didn't even get too cold. Usually, we are all freezing. The Eastern Idaho State Fair was packed, which we weren't expecting. Ted and I are going to be going to the concert at the fair this year. I believe it is Rodney Atkins. We need to get tickets before they get sold out! If anyone wants to come with us, let us know! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN! We've been wanting to see the rodeo, maybe next year! I bet it feels really good to be finished with grain harvest! My mom does that, but then she goes right into spud harvest, and by the time she's done we are all so ready for it! :)