Sunday, September 13, 2009

Which Picture Should I Use?





Thanks to my friend Kristen Palmer, who is always willing to accommodate my crazy life schedule, I got pictures done for the writer's conference I am attending this next week. Now, I am trying to figure out which picture to use for my one-sheet at the writer's conference. I need to have it done by tomorrow, short notice, I know. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know! Thanks!

6 comments:

Cristine Garrison said...

i like the very first one. good bright colors. it caught my attention.

Mike and Anna said...

I like the first one. It looks more like a picture you would see on the back of a book where it talks about the author!

Anonymous said...

I like either the very first one, or the fourth one down. But, I think that a closer up shot would probably be best for the one-sheet and the first is a close up!

Shayla

Garling Ranch said...

Thank you for your comments! It really helps!

Natalie and Ryan said...

I like the one where you are against a barn, the second to last. How's your book coming along?

Anonymous said...

I know you've already chosen so I think they are all gorgeous! What kind of book are you writing?