Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspired

So, I finally got a day off...literally, I have been working everyday except for Sundays, for a month now, and I think my brain is ready to explode. So, I took the day off, and man did I ever love it! I read a book by Denise Hunter (who is my favorite author...btw), then I sat down and started writing. Can you believe it? I actually started writing again. It has been almost two months since I have had the chance to sit down and write. It feels so good to be back in the saddle of my computer. The story I am writing has been shouting at me to be written for a while now, so I am stoked it is actually happening. Oh, and I already have a good critique from one of my writing buddies! Talk about a perfect day. And, I got a pack of Oreos all to myself, and didn't have to put any makeup on, and didn't have to get dressed past my pjs...the list goes on and on... If only Ted had the day off work, he could've shared it with me. Love you hun! And, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom...even though she doesn't read this blog. Ha ha ha...she will be here this weekend for my birthday though! I can't wait to see her and celebrate a birthday weekend bash together! I sure am going to be tired come Monday!

No comments: