On Tuesday night, Ted calls and tells me he has gotten four free Diamond Back tickets from Verizon. Of course, I am sooo excited, because I love baseball, especially major league. Well, since there is only two of us, and four tickets, Ted starts calling around to people we know, offering them two free tickets. After a couple hours of calling, and no takers, he gives up, simply frustrated. In Idaho, we would have takers on our little minor league team tickets without a thought. But, we went to the game, and they lost...again. I don't think the Diamond Backs have won a game so far this season. They played the Braves, so that was cool, seeing a team I have watched on TV. Anyway, we made a night of it, and had a way fun time! We even got pizza and drinks, which you gotta do to get the whole feel of the game. There were 17,502 people in attendance, which is crazy, because the stadium looked over half-empty. It is fun going to downtown Phoenix, because the high-rise buildings are beautiful, especially at night.
4 comments:
OH man!! I'm so jealous! That sounds like fun, I love baseball! :) Sounds like you guys have lots of fun down there!
How fun to get free tickets! Sound like a ton of fun!
That sounds like a lot of fun! Even if they did loose, you didn't loose anything cause you got free tickets. : )
Sorry we couldn't make it! We would've been there in a heartbeat if it wasn't for me and my morning sickness! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment