Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Job for the Wifey

That's right...Kaylee got a new job. Why I am referring to myself in 3rd person is beyond me...although it might have to do with all the training I went through today. :) Anyway, I am now working at Bradford Endodontics. I know, root canals are completely different than wedding dresses, but I am liking it. I have sooo much to learn. My boss, who is also my bishop, says learning everything in the office is like trying to eat an elephant, you have to take a bite at a time. So true!!! I have tons to learn! Well, just wanted to update my blog about where I am working now. Have a good day!

www.bradfordendo.com If you go to this link, you will see where I work.

2 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

Congrats!!! That is super exciting! How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

:D That's awesome! Are you a receptionist?