So, here I am at 18 weeks along, with our little baby. We took this one right before we went to the doctor to get an ultrasound to find out what we are having. So excited that I am showing! Can't wait to keep growing!
The front view makes me laugh. You can't really tell I am pregnant unless I am wearing a form-fitting shirt.
Another side view. You can't tell the size of my belly as much here. The first one is a little better.
And, the ultrasound is in...we are having a baby boy!!! Yippee! The ultrasound is from the bottom looking up and the arrow is pointing at his little man parts. Ha ha! Ted is so proud! I am super happy, and can't wait to start buying blue. We are hoping this little guy will come either on my dad's birthday (June 26th) or Grandpa Hancock's birthday (July 4th). The due date is between June 23rd and July 3rd, so we will see!
The craziest thing about pregnancy for me is, how connected I feel to the baby. It is like I can feel what he is feeling, and he feels what I feel. I have to stay calm or he gets excited with me. It is such a miracle that I am pregnant, and I count everyday as a huge blessing to be trusted with a choice spirit son of our Heavenly Father. I am thankful for the chance to be a mom. For a while, I didn't know if I would have the opportunity or not. So this pregnancy comes as a surprise and biggest blessing so far in my life (besides meeting Ted and marrying him in the temple). I can't wait to begin our eternal family here on this earth. Motherhood is the greatest trust and responsibility we as women experience. I feel honored to be chosen as a mother in this life. I'm sure all you mothers out there feel the exact same way. My heart is growing each and every day. I think it might burst by the time this little guy gets here. Can't wait to get Teddy Junior here! Well, I can wait, but I am super excited to see his precious face. Thank you everyone for your prayers over the years. We've felt your support. Love you all!




3 comments:
BABY BOY!!! Congrats! And you are looking great Kaylee- I love that you are still sporting downeast!
YAY! I am so excited for you. Motherhood is so special. And with me being a mom of a boy and another boy on the way, boys are the best! And i thank heavenly father every night that he has trusted me to take care of of two of his soldiers (cuz thats what i think) But honestly motherhood is the best and i am so happy for you. We will HAVE to try and get a roomie reunion.
Congratulations to you two! I'm so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment