‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Friday, May 4, 2012
32 weeks
Well, we are at a big bench mark...32 weeks, which means only 8 more weeks to go. Can't believe little baby Hesston will be here in less than two months now. It is crazy, as much as I prepare with baby stuff and research, I still don't feel a single bit more prepared to care for a baby than I did before I got pregnant. I wish there was some way I could feel more confident about this whole endeavour. I guess most moms probably feel the same way as I do before they have their first child, completely unprepared. I don't think anything can really prepare us for kids. They just kind of come with their own package and we just get to hold on for the ride of their lives, trying to keep us and them alive. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You will be such a good mom, dont worry, once you hold your little Hesston, you will know exactly what to do!
You've got that right! When Dave went back to work after Ashtyn was born, I felt completely overwhelmed at the thought of having to take care of her all by myself.... It wasn't near as scary as I had thought in my mind!! You'll be a great little mommy!
Post a Comment