Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Expect the Unexpected

I thought the next update would be in a month...but it turns out I have to do an early update. As I said in my last blog post, I hated announcing my pregnancy so early, but I was just laying all my stresses down on the page. Well, the update is that I just miscarried the baby. So, we're no longer expecting. We're still kinda in shock from it all, but I'm sure we will be okay. We just feel like we have one child that's already made it to heaven. I'm sure we'll still have hard days, but hoping we can make it through with that knowledge. :)

6 comments:

Marissa said...

God bless an be with you sister, Joseph Smith once said those little ones who leave us were too pure an precious to engage in this lower glory of life

Valeen said...

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

Valeen said...

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Kaylee, I'm so sorry. Love and hugs your way.

Krissy said...

We are so sorry for you. We have also experienced this and know that everything comes in the Lord's time. This can help you grow closer to each other and to your Heavenly Father. Keep looking up!