Family Pictures in Idaho

Medora 5 k Walk/Run...Ted packed Hesston half way, and I packed him the other half. I kinda wish I would've packed him first, because it was all downhill. Packing him home was uphill, and I really got my workout. :)
We like to go for day trips around Medora and the park. This trip ended up being 3 hours. We had no idea where we were most of the time, and ended up about 40 miles away from where we thought we'd end up. But, it was beautiful.
This school house is literally in the middle of nowhere. It makes me wonder if there was a town around it a hundred or more years ago. I need to dive into some history books to find out.
We went to Pennsylvania for a business trip with Ted. It was a blast!
3 hour layover
Williamsport, PA World of Little League Museum
Oops...out of order picture. This is in Philly.
We took a ton of walks around the park and had a blast playing on playgrounds with a bunch of other kids in Pennsylvania.
Hesston's favorite part of the park. He loves to go down slides.
We met up with Ted's Aunt Becky, and her husband, Tom, in Gettysburg. They have an amazing museum and bus tour.
Bus tour of Gettysburg.
Ted and Aunt Becky in Maryland, at Aunt Becky's house. It was so nice meeting Becky. I'd never met her or Tom before, because they live so far away. I knew of them, because they send the BEST Christmas/wedding/birthday presents...so it was great to finally meet them.
Aunt Becky took an extra day off work and took us to a Butterfly Park. There were over 100,000 butterflies flying around. Hesston loved it.
They had this really cool chair we had to take a picture with.
Hesston discovered fallen leaves for the first time.
We went for a walk around a magnificent flower garden. It's over 80 acres of gardens, and very kid friendly. Loved it.
Yes, Hesston made it to the pond just as I grabbed him. Luckily he only got his shoe and pants wet. But the pond was deep, and I probably would've had to jump in after him to get him out. Glad I didn't have to.
We took a bus tour around Philadelphia. It's our favorite way to see a place without having to spend a lot of time there. The tour covered everything we wanted to see, so it was great! Hesston got way tired, but didn't cry. He's such a trooper!
Downtown Philly
Look at how tired HD is.
HD ready to board the flight back home. He did amazing with flying. He took 8 flights in 2 weeks, and did great! He loves to travel.
Here are some photos of us back home in Medora. This is what we do for fun. Play with his big bouncy ball.
Make a pile of leaves and then cover HD up.
Swinging at the Wood Park in Medora.
On cold days, we still bundle up and go outside to play.
HD loves tires and never misses a chance of pushing around anything that has tires.
The awesome wood park in Medora.
This is a typical HD response to cell phones/I-pads/any technology. He loves it.
On warm evenings, we go for stroller walks.
I still need to teach HD about crossing a street safely. He goes plowing out into the middle of the road and I have to run to catch up. Good thing there's hardly any cars on the road we live on.
We just love discovering the outside world.
We've went to Bismark a couple times. Ted got a reconstructive surgery done on his nose. Now he can actually breathe out of his nose! It's great! This is the Bismark Temple.
Hesston loves going to lunch with daddy. Luckily, Ted gets an hour lunch and it's buffet, so HD can tag along. If HD doesn't get to go to lunch, he's grump most of the afternoon, asking for dad.
Lissa had her 18th birthday while she was out in ND. We celebrated by buying 18 balloons, taking pictures, going to The Mortal Instruments movie, and dinner. It was a blast!
She's so gorgeous!
Lissa loves sunflowers, and there are tons of fields full of sunflowers. So, we stopped and took some pics. This one is my fav!
Well, as you can see, we've been super busy and have had a ton of fun the last month or so. We also went to Utah in September to celebrate my Grandmother's 90th birthday. It was great seeing people from our Utah community. Some I hadn't seen in over 15 years.
Well, I will have to include another update a little sooner than later. It looks like we're going to be buying a house in Dickinson and moving into town within the next month or two. We also have some other exciting news, but we'll wait to share that until next post. Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you and hope you've had a great summer/fall!















































No comments:
Post a Comment