Okay, so this last weekend was junior miss! It was such a crazy day on Saturday. First, I had to hurry and get ready myself...then I went over to Susie's house and put on her makeup and did her hair for her interview. Then, I hurried and ran home and did Whitney's hair for the junior miss (she is a girl I helped last year that took first runner up, so she was also in the program). Then, I had to finish packing up all my stuff and run to the high school and get Susie ready for the program. We only had one hour to get her hair and make-up all done. She has short hair, and we curled all of it, so it took a while. I thought short hair would be easier to do, but it is harder because ever little hair has to be in place. So, the intro went well, and so did physical fitness. Her talent was amazing! (she played the piano) And lastly, self-expression. She did amazing on that too! Well, finally it came time to announce the winners... and you guessed it Susie won it! She is now the Snake River Junior Miss for 2008-2009. She won the Be your Best Self, Scholastic, Interview, and Talent. She is amazing! I thought she should have won self-expression too, but I think they wanted to spread around the scholarships a little more. But, I am so proud of her for doing so well! She was incredible all night, and stayed very calm and collected, even though it was rushed and nerve recking! Congrats Susie!
No comments:
Post a Comment