Monday, June 23, 2008

Only a couple more weeks until...






Adam and Morgan's Wedding!!! I am so excited to get a new sister-in-law! Adam and Morgan's wedding is in a couple weeks on July 11th! If you read my blog and do not get an invitation, it is probably because of our great postal service, and YOU ARE INVITED! They are getting married in the Idaho Falls Temple at 12:30, then we will be having a dutch-oven dinner at my mom's house at 4:00pm, then the reception is also at my mom's house from 6:30 to 8:30 pm! If you have any questions on how to get there, give me a call! Anyway, enough of that commercial stuff...I just wanted everyone to know how excited I am to have Adam get married! I am glad that he found a nice girl who is so much like him, it is crazy and good at the same time! Well, here are a few cute pics of them! Love you guys!!!

No comments: