Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ted's Beautiful Splurge


Okay, so Ted and I like love deals...so shopping at Sam's Club is one of our favorite places to shop. We literally spend more money there than anywhere else...except on propane in the winter. Anyway, we were there yesterday looking at TVs and wishing we could have one. Well, he knows the manager, so he goes and asks her about this TV, and if it is a good price, how many there are, etc. etc. Well, we find out that it is below their cost because it is not the new flat screen TV and so they are trying to get rid of it asap...oh, and they only have one left. So, Ted comes back to me and asks if it is okay if we get it...(I might add that I have the hardest time telling him no because he is so darn cute and he makes all the money, so why deprive him of spending it where he wants?) I said yes, and he was so happy! So, now we have this huge 61" TV in our living room! We watched a movie last night and it feels like you are in the movie the picture is so big! We love it! And, he is thinking we need surround speakers for Christmas...so we will see. Anyway, if anyone wants to come over and watch movies...you are more than welcome! Here is a pic of the beast, and this picture doesn't do it justice!

1 comment:

Katie and Dennis said...

I am so happy you were able to get such a nice new TV! Congratulations!!!