Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sarah's Wedding






Sarah's wedding was so cool! So, she had her wedding dinner the night before so that the day wouldn't be so busy (which was smart) and it was a blast! I had never met her husband until the wedding dinner, so the night before she got married, and I was really wondering what he was like, and what his family was like, but they were all so nice and hilarious! His family put on a little program at the dinner and told stories along with singing, etc. Sarah's dad told some really sweet and tear-jerking experiences about Sarah...there is nothing in the world that compares to a daddy's love. Then, we all left and Ted, me and my mom stayed down in Bountiful for the night. I didn't get hardly any sleep, but that's okay. The next morning we went to the temple and it was so busy! There were brides everywhere! The ceremony was wonderful! I am surprised Sarah and Brenton didn't cry...it is hard not to when you get married (I think). Then, the pictures were fun in front of the temple. Sarah wore her pink boots-which were so cute! Ted got some good pictures of her boots! The reception was so beautiful! They had it at Jeremiah's and it was amazing! The food was great, everybody was happy, and it was just wonderful! The only thing that could've helped was the weather. I am telling ya, it was cold! It had rained some before the reception, and then the wind was blowing lightly which was just enough to make you freeze! Oh, the bridesmaid dresses were so comfy and so amazingly gorgeous! The pastel pink was perfectly colored for the night. I loved her cake too! Anyway, I am babbling on...to say the least, I think that it was a great time for everyone! What a happy night! Love ya Sarah! I am gonna miss you in Arizona!

No comments: