This week is truly a wedding week! I have a niece getting married on Thursday in the Ogden Temple and then my friend Sarah is getting married on Friday in the Bountiful Temple. So, on Thursday, we are going to be at the wedding ceremony and then we will be splitting up and my mom (maybe Adam and Morgan too) will be going to Katelyn's Wedding Dinner. Ted and I are going to be heading out to Sandy for Sarah's Wedding dinner (she is having her dinner the night before). Then, we will be staying overnight down there with my mom and going to Sarah's wedding ceremony that next morning. I think my mom will be heading home after that, but Ted and I will be staying for the reception because I am one of her bridesmaids (besides the fact that I wouldn't ever think of missing Sarah's wedding anyway)! Well, I am really excited! This week is going to be crazy! After Sarah's reception, we are going to be coming home and I have to judge a state queen contest the next day (Saturday) and Monday with Morgan and Adam. So, it will be wild, but a lot of fun! Well, I will post pictures of Sarah's wedding and Katelyn's wedding and I will let you know how it all goes! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment