Okay, so as some of you may know, my family loves, and I mean loves, the Bar J Wranglers. We have been up to their show every year, and we also go to it whenever it comes within an hour from where we live. We went up to BYU-Idaho on Saturday to watch them perform, and it was a lot of fun! We sat clear up in the front and side, so we got good seats to see the show. It was Morgan's first time to go to Bar J, and she seemed to like it as well. Now, I know from the picture it looks like some old-time cowboy show, but it is really awesome once you go and see them! We stopped at Stockman's before the concert, and it was sooo good! If any of you have not been there, it is worth the trip to Rigby to get some steak there. Anyway, it was a really fun night!
5 comments:
I love the Bar J Wranglers. We went to their show in Jackson Hole last summer. The show was very entertaining and the food was delicious. You guys always have the funnest dates.
How fun! I have never heard of Bar J. Does it surprise you? Your blog is so cute! How did you change it like that? I meant to ask you when we were on facebook....what kind of book are you writing?
Your book sounds great! You will have to send me a copy when it gets published! autographed of course! I can't wait! Well its great to hear from you!
hey! i bought the book cook right for your blood time. i havent done the diet yet. but have studied the foods that r good and not. ill keep u updated.
I LOVE THEM! We went to them on our honeymoon. It was Brenton's first time and we got totally embarrassed because you know before they start the show they ask if they have anyone there that's celebrating a birthday, on their HONEYMOON....yah our table made us stand up. Very embarrassing but we still had a great time!
Post a Comment