Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweet




Okay, so this Valentine's was a little on the busy side... Ted worked all day, and when he got home (at 8:00 pm), we went up to Idaho Falls. We ate dinner at TGIFriday's, and their food was delicious! I had Barbecue Chicken, and Ted had Barbecue Ribs and Shrimp. Then, we stayed the night up in Idaho Falls. Ted's brother, Zach, had his missionary farewell yesterday in Idaho Falls, hence the reason why we spent the night. It was great, we got family pictures after the farewell, and my friend Miriam came down from Rexburg, and took an hour to have a photo shoot with the family. We are so excited to see the pictures. I will post them when we get them. Anyway, it was a great weekend, and although Ted has had to work both Saturday and today, it is nice getting to spend time with him at night and with his family all day yesterday. I just love them!!!
As you can see from the pictures, Ted and my mom got me flowers. Ted ordered the red roses online, and had them shipped to me. It was my first time getting flowers by mail! And, he got me 3 dozen roses, which is a first as well. My mom got me the 3 peach roses, which I also love. There was something with the number 3 this year...
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day Weekend too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... how sweet! They are soo pretty, I bet with three dozen plus roses your house smelled great! :)

Sarah said...

You guys did have a busy weekend! Your roses are gorgeous!