There's me, on the side lines in white, cheering my girls on to victory.
Go T2!

Good Game!
It's Volleyball season again! Yeah!
This year, I was lucky enough to get to work with the young women as a coach for their Volleyball games. It was so much fun! At first, we struggled, but by the end of the season, we were doing awesome, and winning our games. The girls from my ward don't play much Volleyball, so I was very impressed with their skills. They all worked together, and kept a positive attitude. Sometimes I had to hold back a laugh when they would mess up, because their flailing arms would look hilarious compared to other team's practiced passes, sets, and spikes.
For the title of this post, PB stands for Pepto-Bismol, because our shirts were pink like Pepto. The T2 is for Thomas 2nd Ward. And of course, V-Ball stands for Volleyball. At the beginning of the games, we always tried to do a cheer to get pumped up, so we would yell "PBT2" really loud and everyone would look at us weird. I don't think anyone ever got why we were yelling PB. Oh well, it was our little inside joke.
1 comment:
I bet your are such a fun coach! I love the pink shirts!
I have also just made a comment on your 'paint' post below.
Post a Comment