Okay, so disregard my last post...I figured out that it was my web protector that was not letting any of my pictures show up. I am glad to have my pictures back!!!
Anyway, on my birthday, at the last minute, I thought it would be fun to take family pictures. We haven't gotten any since Morgan joined the family, and that will be a year in a couple months...so here they are! We had a family friend come over that lives just down the street, and she did great! These are just the rough shots, but she is going to photo shop them so that they look better after we pick which ones we want photo shopped. I am so excited! I think they turned out great for a spur of the moment thing! And, I might be kind of prejudice, but I think I have a pretty cute family! And, thank you so much Kristen for being so kind and helping us out with this last minute endeavor! You did an amazing job! We LOVE all the pictures!!!
P.S. We had to get pretty creative to get the horses in the pictures with us. One time, Morgan was feeding Stetson grass so he would keep his head in the picture. It was pretty funny!
8 comments:
I love the family photos! They are beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! We really need to meet up sometime. Hmmm... what are you doing over the memorial weekend? Maybe we could meet up in IF or something? I feel like it has been way to long : (
Shayla
your pics are awesome! you have an extremely photogenic family.
happy birthday! and you're a brunette! you look beautiful kaylee. i love the pictures. they look professionally done. i would have never known.
i finally have a computer again and so im back to work on the project. ill be in touch soon!
Nope, you're not prejudice-- You have a cute family! You and Ted are perfect together. Happy late birthday! I hope it was great! And I feel the same way about teaching the YW. I'm pretty sure we are basically the same age as them!
You look so pretty! You have a very attractive family!
Love the pictures! I keep forgetting Morgan is in your family! How fun is that!
Cool pictures, and luckily it was a nice day! I was curious how your online classes were going, and if you could maybe tell me a little about it. I would really like to finish school sometime, and I think online is the way to go right now so I'd love to know how the new byu-i one is, and how you do it.
Awesome pictures! You definitely have a pretty good lookin' family:)
Post a Comment