Arizona should be known for their block fences, because there sure are a lot of them. We have joined the famous Arizona block wall/fence club, and officially got our first wall put up today. The wall runs along the back part of our property so we can have a barrier between our yard and a service road our neighbors like to use. We plan on putting up the rest of the fence around our house when we are sure we don't want to buy the lots on either side of us and block them in too. I am sooo happy to have a wall! It is beautiful, if walls can be beautiful. Ted suggested I paint it with the colors of the sunset, because they are so pretty here. We'll see, if time permits. Oh, and I did get the job I applied for! So, I official am a working woman...again. I am going to be selling wedding dresses at a store just five miles from where Ted works, called, I Do I Do Bridal. Wish me luck! I am so excited! I think that working with brides will give me lots of great writing ideas.
‘Remember: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.’
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Blockin' It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kaylee & Ted, Congrats on settling in to your new home. Those sunsets are beautiful. Good luck with the new jobs!
You've moved! I love Arizona and am trying to convince my husband that we need to move there too! I hope that you love it and know that you will be amazing at your new job!
The wall looks awesome! We need to come out and see it! I've been in a strong fight with bronchitis so when I'm in the thrill of health again we need to go ride!
Post a Comment