Here are some of the sunsets we've had since we moved to Arizona a couple weeks ago. The pictures do NOT do justice. In fact, before the sky lights up like this, the mountains in the East catch the color of red, pink, and purple. It is amazing! I will have to take my camera out with me when Ted and I go for morning walks, because the sunrises are just as breathtaking. I am so glad we live in such a beautiful place. Sure, it is a desert, but it still holds something special. Enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
hey guys hope you are enjoying it down here! we sure love it! hope to see you guys soon!
Beautiful... that place is so nice! I miss AZ
That was so amazingly beautiful. Looks like you found a little slice of heaven. look like that will be a happy place for you guys to live. Rachel and I are excited for the both of you. Good luck the Garlings all three.
They are beautiful! And I thought the sun rise and sun set were really pretty yesterday! Guess now I need to move there!
Post a Comment