This last month has been crazy!!! With packing, driving 900 miles, and unpacking, December went by with the blink of an eye. I can say that now, because it is over. But the month did go by quickly. Ted got a new job with Verizon Wireless in the west Phoenix area, so we decided to move. Here are a couple pictures of our home. We LOVE it! Where else can you buy a territorial home? Maybe California. But, we love it here! The weather is amazing, sixties and seventies. Since we moved down the weekend before Christmas, it honestly doesn't feel like we had Christmas, because Christmas includes snow and cold temperatures. We won't complain though...we love running around in short sleeves. We go for walks every morning, and the sunsets are just as breathtaking as Idaho's (I didn't think it was possible).
Well, I just had a job interview today at a bridal store in Glendale, so keep your fingers crossed for me. I think that if I get the job, it will be great, but if not, I will have more time to write, which is great too. So, it is a win-win situation. I've decided to leave it in the Lord's hands, like we have everything else with this move...and that's why everything has worked out so well. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas, and got what you wished for!
3 comments:
So excited to finally see a post from you. Your house looks pretty new. Good luck with the rest of moving in (that is... if you haven't already finished!).
Shayla
What a fun new adventure! Arizona is definitely different from Idaho!
Those are some amazing sunsets, and a good catch with the camera. We miss you and hope you get the job. You are so good at everything you do.
Post a Comment