Not much is happening in our lives, except work, work, work. All I can say is, I thank the Lord everyday for giving us Sundays to refresh our spirits with rest, and enlighten ours souls with the gospel. During the week, we get caught up in the rush of the world, working hard at our jobs, and trying to keep up with the demands of life, that we rarely have time to sit down and relax, taking time to enjoy everything we are blessed with. But, we are very glad to have a beautiful home, great neighbors, a welcoming ward, good jobs, amazing friends and family, and each other. I hope everyone takes the time to sit down and count their blessings during the busy weeks. It really helps, and brings us closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Take time to remember Him and appreciate the fact that He has given us everything we have.
Here are the links to where Ted and I spend most of our time...
http://www.mybullfrog.com/
http://idoidobridal.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment