Monday, April 25, 2011

Farewell to my Alero










Today I will say goodbye to my Oldsmobile Alero forever. It has been such a nice car, and has only left me stranded by the side of the road once when one of the engine braces broke. But, it has been amazing, and never a minutes trouble. Ever since I laid eyes on this car, I literally fell in love and never wanted a car other than it. I remember begging my parents for this car for years. Then, one day they took me to the auction and we bought me my dream car. It has been a dream, and now it is someone else's dream. I am selling it to a husband and wife who are giving it to their son for a graduation present. They assured me that it would be taken very good care of. I told them all about how it was my last "big" gift my father gave to me before he passed away. So, my sentiment to this car is more than just vain love. With the sale of the car, so many memories go with it, but at least now someone else can have more wonderful memories. I hope it will continue to serve this family well and take care of their son like it took care of me. And so I say, farewell to my Alero. Sniff Sniff.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good-bye "Brown Sugar"!