Insert me and Ted in the chairs with shorts and t-shirts I love Arizona! The weather is the best! Sunny skies with a few clouds to make the most beautiful sunset, temperatures warm enough to wear a t-shirt without being too cold or hot, and my only wish was that I got to spend all day in the sun. My wish came true on Sunday. Ted and I sat out by the pool and listened to conference. Then, between sessions, we read books and surfed the internet. I got a nice tan line from the sun, and it reminded me of my old farmer's tan. Tomorrow we have the day off...and aside from cleaning the house, we are going to enjoy the poolside temps again. Can't wait! I look forward to Sundays and Wednesdays the most because they are the only days I get to myself and Ted.
1 comment:
Buetimus!!We finally have a nice day too. Clear skies, and no wind.
a rare day in Idaho.
Sounds divine at your place!
Post a Comment