Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Wedding!!!

Okay, so now that I got all that other stuff off my chest, I actually have another friend getting married. She is my best friend from Utah. She is 22 years old and I think he is either 22 or 23 years old. He is from Arizona and is a contractor with his dad. He owns his own home, and so she will be moving to Arizona after they are married, because that is where his job is. She is getting married in June, and I am one of her bridesmaids! I am so excited! We have been friends since we started riding horses together when we were 9 and 10 years old! She has been one of the best friends a person could ask for. So, they are getting married in the Bountiful Temple, and she is going to come up and we are going to go wedding dress shopping together! She is just starting to plan things, because she just got engaged. So, her colors are pastel pink, brown, and cream. I think that will look great! She is going to have a reception in Utah and Arizona. I am hoping that I we will have enough money to fly down to Arizona so that we can go to both receptions. Anyway, I am so happy for her, and he is such a nice and responsible young man (for what I hear from her anyway)! I am so sad because I have never met him. But, he is going to be coming up to visit her again in April, so I am going to go visit them. I think it is going to be way hard on my friend to go to Arizona though, because she is so close with her family. They are basically irrseperable. I guess that is why we have phones and cell phones now a days though, so that we can keep in touch better! Well, I will keep you updated on her wedding plans, because I think I am just as excited as she is for her to get married! Anyway, have a great day!

No comments: