Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick :(

So, on Sunday I got sick...way sick! I think that it is the same thing that everyone else has gotten. Ted had this cold last week, and had to work all week all day long. I do not know how he did it. I was in bed half the day yesterday, and so far most of the day today. I am supposed to play in a Volleyball Tournament tomorrow, and I need to get feeling better. So far, I have taken lots of medicine, soaked in a hot Apple Cider Vinegar bath (which helped a lot), and am using a humidifier in our room to loosen up the mucus. I have a soar throat, runny/stuffy nose, and I bet I will get a cough next. If anyone knows what else I could do to help me get over this cold faster, please let me know. I hate being sick, and this is such a busy week for me, so I need to get feeling better fast. Well, I hope that everyone else is feeling okay. This is a nasty cold, so I hope it misses you!

1 comment:

Garling Ranch said...

Good luck at the volleyball tornoment tonight, you are the star of the team so let it shine!!
Good to hear you are feeling alittle better when we talked on the phone at 5:30. love you see you at 10