Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't know what to do

So, have you ever had a day where you just sit down and don't know what to do? Why not watch a movie, clean the house, play with the dogs, get a job, or something? You just don't want to do any of that stuff, and you don't know why. That is how today is...I have started doing laundry, washed dishes, stocked the fire, and cleaned up every inch of the house that I can find, but I still feel like I need to be doing more but can't. Being stuck in a rut is not as bad as they say, but it sure does feel like I have been here for the last couple months, and it is probably because I have been. But, man, as soon as the weather breaks we are going to be back out on the farm working like never before! Actually, it will probably be just like last year, but harder. I guess it seems harder because each year we get older, and lazier. At least we can look forward to retiring some day. I bet that will probably be when we die. And who knows, maybe that will be here sooner than we think.
So, back to my original thought, I am stuck in a rut... I need suggestions as to what I should be doing. Now, when I mean suggestions, I mean nice, homemaker suggestions. I do not want to go off the deep end! Please, send some suggestions my way. I need them desperately! Thanks!

1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

Whever I feel like that- which isn't very often since I had Adney... I get crafty. Go to a craft store and get supplies or just find whatever you have around your house and make... whatever you want. The last time I did it I went and bought a bunch of sheets of Magnents and some cool paper and made fun refrigerator magnets.