Hello! So, I talked to my mom and the family of the friend who is getting married to the boy that we all do not agree with, and after reading the comments posted and votes, I did something that was terribly hard, but necessary. I called my friend, and she did not answer her phone (which came as no surprise). So, I left a message. I told her that I wanted to come to the wedding, but I felt awkward coming since there was only a few family members that were invited. I told her that I felt that family should be there over a friend. I told her that I wanted to still do something for her though, so I asked her to call me and give me her address so I can send something to her. I felt like this was the right thing to do. I wanted to show her my support through getting her something, yet let her know that her family is important and should come first. I also thought this told her that her family should be more important to her than her friends. I hope that this is a good way to get my point across. Thank you for your supporting comments. I did what what advice I was given, and I do feel that it helped me a lot. I am hoping that I have done the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment