Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All We Need Is Some Snow

Here is the only half-way decent view of our living room decorations I could get in a picture. I love how Christmas Decorations make you want to curly up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate, a blanket, and a good book.

This cute little snowman decoration I got last year from a Relief Society Super Saturday Workshop. They are the greatest!

I love this garland. It really ties in our fireplace with the Christmas Spirit.

Here is our cute little Christmas Tree. We bought this tree right after we were married two years ago. It was the cheapest one we could find (Target Special). Don't get me wrong, it is very well-made (if you can call a tree "well-made"), but we thought we would upgrade a few years down the road. Since our family still only consists of two people, and neither one of us really care how nice our tree is, we are sticking with this one. And yes, I have gotten most of my Christmas shopping done, and the presents are all wrapped under the tree.

I successfully put up our Christmas Decorations! Yeah! I took a few pictures of the Living Room with the tree and thought I would share. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Your place looks so cute!!! You did a great job decorating. I wish we could decorate but we are moving soon.

Emily said...

Very pretty! And your tree is beautiful. You don't need an upgrade! I looked at your hubby's blog today and it's wonderful! I can hardly wait to show my hubby. He's all about preparedness, too. Is that what Ted's studying? Jeff would be so jelous!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Katy (Andersen) Rawlins and I was blog hopping and found your blog. I love your decorations! They look great! I would love to send you an invite to my blog, so shoot me an email at

katybabydesign(at)gmail(dot)com

Our baby still hasn't come and I've posted some monstrous belly shots! Take care!
Love,
Katy

Mary Mathews said...

Your house is way to cute! I love the decorations! Your much ahead of us we haven't even begun to do our Christmas shopping.