Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update

Okay, so we are still planning on going private! I am just extremely busy right now, so I haven't had time to actually do it yet. Please be patient with me, I am still trying to figure out how exactly to make my blog private. If any of you have already changed to private, I would love some advice on how to actually switch over. Thank you for your emails! I will hopefully be getting this tedious project worked out soon! Love ya!

1 comment:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Do you know how to do it on your blog? I think you go to Settings, then Permission, pick that you want only people you choose, then you put people's email addresses in the box. Separate the email addresses with commas. Then click on Invite. I want to make ours private too. I will need your email address eventually. Good luck, it shouldn't be that hard if you know people's emails.