Friday, December 12, 2008

Us Too!

We, well, I have decided that our blog is going private. The reason for this is, because the other day, my sister in law was trying to remember our blog address, and so she googled my name. Well, I had my blog so that it cannot be googled, but other blogs that can be googled, have our name on their blogs, thus people can still google our names and find our blog. This worries me a little with the whole way things are going in the world, and all the creapy people out there. So, please just leave your email if you want to keep seeing our blog, or you can email us your email address. Email to: tedgarling@gmail.com. Thank you!
-Ted and Kaylee*

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to! :) mlissahelton@hotmail.com It's so good to stay in touch.

Natalie and Ryan said...

I totally understand. I feel the same way. I will email you our email address. I got our cowboy stuff at Ben Franklin Craft, Roberts, and a few random ornaments from other places.

Mike and Anna said...

I want to keep seeing your blog!
annacarr44@gmail.com!

Sarah said...

I believe you already have my e-mail address so go ahead and send your password to me too!

Valerie Housley said...

Ahh, Kaylee, I found your blog through Natalie's! How are you? Haven't seen you since the...Blackfoot Fair!! I am glad I found your blog before you make it private! Add me please! valeriehousley@gmail.com

Valerie Housley said...

Oh, and p.s., our blog is www.thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com

Shaelyn said...

Luke and I would still like to see your blog. shaebabeo@yahoo.com

Randy and Tasha said...

I understand what you mean. tasha0731@gmail.com

Miriam Lusk said...

Miriamlusk@gmail.com

By they way- your Christmas decor looks so good! Your house is like a winter wonderland!

Rachel said...

I like to see what is going on with you guys. My email is fuhriman_rachel@yahoo.com

Fox said...

foxlindsey@gmail.com
I love you guys!!!

Emily said...

Being private rocks!
jeffandemharding@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Add me! Add me!
jana-garrett@hotmail.com

Natalie and Ryan said...

Did you get my email? it's navalonie@hotmail.com.
Hope you send me an invitation. Thanks

Robison Clan said...

We want to do that too! We haven't had a chance to look in to it yet.. is it just a setting on there?

yeahitsbryson@hotmail.com

Fox said...

foxlindsey@gmail.com
love ya!

Anonymous said...

We are underground, too!

katybabydesign(at)gmail(dot)com