Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sunsets Captured

I love fence posts!

The sun was reflecting nicely off the red fence, so I had to get a picture with it and one of the big buttes out by our house.

This picture was taken a couple days ago. I really liked the colors that are in this picture.

This is another sunset shot that was taken a couple days ago. I love the sun shining through the tree.

This was one of the pictures I took in the car as we were driving. It actually turned out pretty good, considering. The camera, of course, didn't capture the amazing color as well as I wished it would have, but it still looks good.

This picture is of the grainery with the sunset in the background. It was also taken in the car, hence it is blurry.

We have been having some amazing sunsets with the clouds these last few days. A couple of these, I took in the car as we were driving, so they may be a little blurry, but you will still get the idea of the colors, etc. I just love how we are so lucky to be able to see and admire the beauty of the sunsets!

No comments: