
Ted and I went to see this movie last night. It was really good. Wouldn't it be amazing if we really could read and bring a book to life? There are a few books I can think of that I would like to read and see for myself. If you like the PG version of action, adventure, and suspense, (like we do) you will like the movie. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I liked the book so I'm glad to hear that the movie was good. we'll definitely have to go see it.
We need to do a double date sometime so I can get my husband to take me on a real date! It looks like you frequent the road to IF and we're right by Skyline High School. Also, I can't wait to see pics of your purple garage. That sounds awesome!
I was hoping that would be a good movie. Dave and I will have to go now!
I am impressed how many movies you guys get out to see. That's great you are dating. :) Not that we don't date, we just get busy with life and taking care of Sydia.
Post a Comment