Our cute little cats are all cuddled up on their bed together in the garage trying to stay warm. I hope the insulation will help to keep them warmer this winter. 


So, we have been doing some house-improvement projects, and our latest is insulating and sheet rocking out garage. We did the insulation ourselves, and had a contractor do the drywall. It is so messy!!! As you can see, it looks unfinished still, and it is, but I am just sooo excited to have it up. We are going to paint our garage as soon as they are finished, and I think Ted is opting for purple. He also wants to put 'Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great!' in vinyl lettering. For all you Weber State fans, I hear you literally bleed purple! I am not in opposition of this color, because I went to Snake River High School, so it just might happen. I will keep you updated!
2 comments:
nice garage! It looks great! and I vote for purple!
Hey! Your garage looks great! I am behind on reading so I got yours all read today. Lots of fun stuff!
Post a Comment