Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lights out!




I love this picture of me standing in front of the fireplace and letting the fireplace blower shoot air up my shirt right after the power came back on. It was way HOT!
This is Ted and his favorite Christmas Gift! I picked it out!


Adam and Morgan! So cute!


My adorable mom!
























Adam and Morgan made this coat rack for Ted and me for Christmas! I LOVE IT!!! It goes perfectly with our decorations, and the horse shoes are nice coat hangers!


Christmas was so much fun! It was a crazy year this year! We had a terrible storm that came through and snowed us into our house, so we could not go anywhere!!! We also had our power knocked out, so we had no heat, except for our trusty fireplace! Thank goodness for that. So, I must confess, it was a quiet Christmas at the Garling Ranch. Ted called it a "Good Ol' Fashioned Christmas". Later in the day, we ventured out into the storm and barely made it over to my mom's house. We had to bust through 5 foot high drifts and a blizzard, but our trusty dodge truck drove us there safely. Thankfully, Ted's family was willing to let us off the hook for not visiting them, and we were able to go see them later in the week after the storm had passed. Hope everyone had a warm and safe Christmas Season!

2 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey, good job on going private. Did my suggestions help? Your Christmas sounded fun.

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey it's me again, I just read your comment on my blog. Thanks, I am glad it helped you.